What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stuck mech boss

Wateroflyfe

So ive been grinding gear to beat the 5 star mana pump, i defeated all the bosses and destroyed the inductors when i finally went to kill the final boss i could see it so i thought maybe he had jumped down then i saw the mech boss stuck , i cannot do damage to it, it cant damage me and i cant free it using bombs i don't know what to do now .

Attachments

Perk

Administrator
Staff member
So ive been grinding gear to beat the 5 star mana pump, i defeated all the bosses and destroyed the inductors when i finally went to kill the final boss i could see it so i thought maybe he had jumped down then i saw the mech boss stuck , i cannot do damage to it, it cant damage me and i cant free it using bombs i don't know what to do now .

View attachment 43

I might be able to help you out later today. We might have to use some hacks to kill it but I think it will be fair considering the circumstances.

Wateroflyfe

Sounds good my steam is Wateroflyfe and my discord is wateroflyfe#9122 if u need to pm me