What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Simple fixes that are BADLY needed

KultureVulture

1. Key items should appear on the map as soon as you enter the area. Having to run around and talk to everything that moves hoping they don't jusdt think your shirt is nice is beyond annoying.
  2. Enemy Mages need more than a 25% wand damage nerf. They need a 50% nerf on all damage. Fire mages hit and stun you with one Meteor and the rest insta kill you. Either lower their damage by a lot or lower their accuracy so not every single attack hits you 100% of the time.
  3. Loot for your class needs to be MUCH more common. Why am I getting loot for other classes in solo Play? Or add a Bank where you can transfer items.
  4. The Treasure Spirit should just be an item you always have. Why do you have to find a hidden item that lets you find hidden items. It's redundant.
I want to love this game, but I can't do more than an hour before I get extremely frustrated by by really annoying design choices and decide I'm done.

Corvid Crusader

I haven't seen any posts from anyone other than you or myself in the past week.
Think this game might be dead Jim.

If you lost the $20 you spent on this game trying to see if it picks up, I totally vibe with you cause I did the same.

Perk

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't seen any posts from anyone other than you or myself in the past week.
Think this game might be dead Jim.

If you lost the $20 you spent on this game trying to see if it picks up, I totally vibe with you cause I did the same.
It is definitely looking grim. I have been holding off to see if we could get a stable dedicated server working. I am sad to see the direction things are going.