What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Month 2 Here We Are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perk

Administrator
Staff member
Monthly Update Banner

The Monthly Update | July 2019

News
Hello everyone! Sorry for the late monthly update post by a few days but better late than never. Plus in these last few days we received a few more screenshots from Wollay! So far the forum has performed pretty much exactly as I have expected it to and that is to act as a resource for people to find information on Cube World. In the last 30 days we have had 1,552 unique visitors to the website. Our member count is currently 51 as of writing this and I am happy with the result. I want to thank everyone who has showed their support thus far and lets keep seeing where Wollay wants to take Cube World and how we can enjoy the game to the fullest in the meantime. As always if you find a feature of the forum not working as intended or if you have an idea for the forum take a look at the CW Forums Discussion & Support section and let us know.

Changelog

• Forum Rules have been established and can be found at the bottom of each page or by clicking here.

Features Coming Soon
  • The CWForums Official Server PlayCW.com will see some changes this month to decrease the downtime of the server.

Community Images

Submit your images for next month here.

Wollay Images
Here are the latest images that Wollay has blessed us with!

wollay.jpg wollay2.jpg wollay3.jpg wollay4.jpg

wollay5.jpg wollay6.jpg wollay7.jpg

Overview
See everyone again next month for the next monthly update where we can hopefully expect more images from Wollay... But we all know how that sometimes goes. Hope everyone has a great month!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.