The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
1. No Inappropriate Content: CWForums is a discussion board for the Cube World Community and should be viewable in family contexts or by children. Please do not post anything which is inappropriate in a family setting. This includes, but is not limited to, profanity, sexual, sexualized or illicit content, hateful, threatening, provocative or vulgar content, links and websites and discussion encouraging the use of piracy or warez distributions, or any otherwise illegal content. Please do not attempt to circumvent any censoring options we have set up.
2. No Discrimination: CWForums has a no discrimination policy. This includes topics or message that are targeted towards an entire race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, etc. Discrimination is a serious offense and will lead you a warning, or possible banning. Again, think before you post.
3. No Aggressive Behavior: Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take a particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilized and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.
4. No Off Topic Posts: Posts should always be constructive and on topic. For common issues, simply telling someone to search is not acceptable. If you disagree with a post and feel the need to reply as such, it’s important that you explain why. Off topic posts may be moved or deleted as required. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
5. No Berating Competitors: Messages involving CWForum’s competitors must be constructive. Posts regarding their business practices, staff, and software are generally unacceptable. However, constructive criticism towards CWForums in relation to others’ features is acceptable (for example, saying that CWForums should function like X in software Y).
6. No Retaliation: If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to staff. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.
7. No Non-English Posts: All content must be posted in English as it is not possible for us to moderate the forums otherwise. In very specific cases (such as distributing a translation), foreign languages may be used provided an English translation is provided as well.
8. No Bumping Threads: Do not bump threads unless you have something else to add to the discussion. Related to this, resources should not be bumped with updates unless the update is legitimate. Updates for the primary purpose of bumping the resource will be removed. Additionally, replying to discussions which have been inactive for several months or longer should be avoided unless you have something of value to add.
9. No Outside Trading: Please do not attempt to sell or trade any products or services in our community, any trading topics that do not involve in-game items is not allowed. This rule also extends to giveaways and competitions. If you wish to host a giveaway or competition, please get approval from a staff member beforehand.
10. No Solicitation via PM: Users may not solicit via conversations unless direct communication is explicitly invited.
11. No Hidden Affiliate Links: If you recommend a product or service and link to it with an affiliate code, you must disclose the affiliate relationship and the product or service must relate to Cube World.
12. No Publicizing Personal Info: Personal information and private discussions may not be posted unless it’s clear that all parties involved have consented.
13. No Contravening Moderators: If a moderator or staff member takes an action or posts a directive (for example, to stop with a particular topic), you must adhere to this. If you discover a directive only after you’ve posted a message that contravenes it, delete your post or it will be taken to be ignoring moderators.
14. No Discussion of Moderator Actions: If you have a problem with or question about a moderator’s decision, contact the moderator privately or submit a message through the contact system. Posts or topics discussing moderator actions will be removed.
15. No Profile Promotions: Promotion of any services/offerings, add-ons/resources, threads or sites is not allowed in profile posts.
16. No Duplicate Accounts: Each user may only have one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, the duplicates may be banned.
What happens if I break a rule? If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule? Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin by clicking the report button below the rule breaking post.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.